Monday, February 25, 2008

Mondays predictions for the Deadline.

Predictions as of Monday.

Brian Burke will continue to say stupid shit.

Besides that

The Wings should land Prospal, and I think some other Defenseman no one will see coming. I think Staios would be great, but more likely someone who is going to be a 7th or even 8th defensemen.
Blake will not move, but maybe he is moved to the Wings.... San Jose is talked as is Anaheim, neither makes sense. I want him if we dont make a bigger deal for Staios.
Tampa will move Richards, I am calling the blockbuster, him for Hossa. Perhaps even a three team or more trade? Tampa will also aquire Al Montoya.
Camaleri is going to be moved, for futures to the highest bidder.
Tanguay is going to Montreal. Ryder prob on his way out.
Olli is going to Edmonton, not!
Vancouver will get him.
I tell you Malik is getting moved as is Sydor I kinda think Malik is going to San Jose and Marleau is going east, Ottawa would prob make that move as they are making bad moves lately.

No comments: